unique outdoor experiences
All the activities can be arranged in either Swedish, Finnish or English
ACTIVITIES FOR GROUPS
These outdoor activities are a fun way to strengthen the bonds of a team while enjoying being outside and in nature. All the activities can be arranged with food and accommodation, either in adventurous outdoor sceneries at Naawa Nature Camp or at one of the local hotels.
Are you the manager of a company looking to do something different with your employees? Are you the leader of a young group? Are you a teacher at a school? Contact us, and we will organize a suitable day out for you!
This activity will give You a chance to learn the basics in nature
This activity will give You a chance to learn the basics in outdoor cooking.
In this program, You’ll learn the basics in surviving under the conditions of nature.
The famous Archipelago ring route crosses half of the island, and the location of Naawa Nature Camp is just perfect for an overnight stay, as it is just a few hundred meters away from Galtby harbor.
About the instructors
naawa nature's principles
- We purchase products from reliable partners who respect the responsible values. We prefer local and domestic products.
- We sort all our waste and offer a trash sorting station for the customers
- We only serve plant based products at our activities.
- We use a compost for food waste and have compostable toilets
- We are self sufficient on electricity from solar panels installed at Naawa Nature Camp
- We prefer second hand shopping and strive to buy used products when possible
- We reuse old material as far as possible when building and renovating
- We use our own compost to fertilize the gardens
- We are proudly part of the LGBTQ community: We speak gay.
- We create an environment where everybody is welcome and have zero tolerance towards any kind of discrimination
- We let parts of the grassland areas grow tall to create living spaces for the pollinators
- We install bird houses at Naawa Nature Camp
- In the near future, we want to organize more events on the subject of sustainable development
- Be a strong influence on sustainability and ecological living
- We want to enter a program for climate compensation to make sure we create zero negative impact on the climate
- We are certified with Biosphere Sustainable tourism certificate
- We are a proud support company of the association Keep the Archipelago tidy
- At Korpo Kajakboden we donate a small sum for every kayak and SUP-board rented as well as a small percentage of the guided tours to the John Nurminen Foundation
- The owner is a certified Biosphere ambassador
- We are proudly part of the LGBTQ community: We speak gay
- Naawa is awarded with the Sustainable Travel Finland label. The label is awarded by Visit Finland for companies that have undergone the whole program and fulfilled the criteria about sustainable and responsible tourism.